- Eat your heart out Michael Ray. Carly Pearce is making an exception to dating within the industry and this country star seems like a man who's interested.
- In a recent interview, radio.com’s Gunner and Cheyenne asked the "Next Girl" singer about dating within the music industry.
- “No. Never, ever. Never again,” she shared.
- When questioned if she had any interest in Eldredge, Pearce seemed to reconsider, telling the hosts: “I mean listen, he would be my exception.”
- Then the duo had an interview set up with Brett Eldridge. So they asked him about Carly!
- “That’s awesome, she’s awesome, that’s amazing,” gushed Eldredge over the phone. “She opened on tour when I was with Blake Shelton a few years back and is a great person and a great singer.”
- Our eyes are on this!
Photo: Getty Images